Search Engine Optimisation explained
Why is Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) important?
- Over 80% of online transactions start with a search engine
- Google handles several hundred million searches every day
- Most people never get past the first page of results
If your website is not appearing on the first page when people are searching for businesses like yours then you will not be competitive online. SEO is the process of improving the visibility of a website or web page in search engines, such as Google,Yahoo! and Bing.
These are‘natural’/’organic’ searches which are un-paid, i.e. you do not pay Google a fee for the position you achieve. The earlier (or higher ranked) and more frequently your site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive. SEO helps to make sure the right people are finding your business online.Using SEO techniques to make sure your site is optimised for search can be the most cost effective way of attracting customers to your website.
We can help you with:
- Benchmarking your competitors and Search Engine positions
- Analysis of competitor websites & strategies
- Content and Keyword phrasing: blogs, forums, partner websites
- Latest SEO practices
- SEO planning & objectives
- Google analytics
View our case studies